сряда, декември 13, 2006

Oh Christmas Tree

So I went and bought my own Charlie Brown Christmas tree for my apartment. Its one meter tall and plastic. It cost me 4Leva (about $2.50)

Needless to say it broke before I even got it set up. Luckily with some duct tape (from my wonderfull christmas package) it appears to standing strait.

Bringing some Christmas cheer to my humble studio apartment:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have some pictures from my trip last week to Sandanski to celebrate "student's holiday." I have no idea why I keep traveling during the winter. I should really just hole up in my apartment and read books. I keep forgeting it is December in Eastern Europe.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me and the University students:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Im in the back looking like the baby of the group when in reality im older than all of them. Smoking and drinking like sailors tends to age a man.)

How long do you think it took Daphne to wreak havoc on the poor christmas tree?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here she is carefully planning which part of the tree will be attacked next.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 Comments:

At 7:38 сл.об., Anonymous Анонимен said...

hey
i see the sick pointy knee high booty are in style in bulgaria aswell.

 
At 7:39 сл.об., Anonymous Анонимен said...

when i said "booty" what i really meant was boots.

 
At 7:45 сл.об., Anonymous Анонимен said...

where did you sit during the soccer match? did you have to pay with body parts?

anyways, i saw that picture of the ski lift and i want to say that if thats what you mean to take me on, then i might just stay here in Ukraine.

 
At 7:46 сл.об., Anonymous Анонимен said...

sorry ive left so many posts, i just cant get enough of my big brother.

 
At 7:47 сл.об., Anonymous Анонимен said...

really am sorry for all the posts, but i forgot to say thanks for calling me it was great to hear you, and i wasnt able to find out when my train comes in, i will try again tomorrow,

much love,
ethie

 

Публикуване на коментар

<< Home